Tuesday 18 June 2013

Potential Podcast??????

Hi Everyone, Well I have been very busy knitting for the Stashdash2013 that Leslie and Laura from The Knit Girllls podcast are doing. I am having an absolute blast on that.
Anyway, I have a little podcast test so let me know your opinion as to whether I should do a full version. Obviously not done anything like this before so be easy on me. I will get the lighting and angles better in time I promise. But I'd like to be more vocal about my knitting and spinning. Plus when I do sewing too I'd like to be able to talk about it in a more head on way. Also I feel you will get to know me better via podcasts as well as chatting on various Ravely forums. Ravelry is brilliant.

Love from England,
Elly ( Elspeth81 on Ravelry & Plurk. Elspeth Campbell on Facebook, ElspethC81 on Twitter)

7 comments:

  1. I love it! I will be anxiously awaiting to see if you keep this going and if so, I will be watching! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey, Thanks Nikki, I am busy bee planning a full episode.
      Please spread the word for me. x

      Delete
  2. I'd love for you to podcast! I will say that videopodcasts are harder for me to watch since I usually listen to podcasts during my commute, but I can squeeze in a videocast for you, Elly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks Cherylann, such a good friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great idea and I will be watching faithfully for more upcoming episodes!!

    Hugs for Canada!!
    Debie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elly, you're a doll! And I would definitely watch your podcast, most likely knitting along.

    ReplyDelete

Please be honest but gently so...