Wednesday 26 June 2013

Episode 2: Fluff Frenzy

Hi everyone and welcome back!
Here is this weeks show with all the notes underneath. I'm a bit discombobulated this week as I really wasn't feeling too well if I'm honest. Sorry the sound is out of sync, I tried to re-align it.
 

Keiras time. Little purse using various yarns. All her own too!


This week prize drawing for Choose which way:  Ginkgo which is free on Ravelry and Sweet Dreams by Boo Knits which costs £9 for a 5 pattern eBook. Recommend a pattern for the Filatura Di Crossa. To win three minimoons from fivemoons.
WINNER IS:  YVHIHA POST#5 ON THE THREAD! PM me on Ravelry with your postal address!

FO's: Keiras Socks, used 280yards of JL Alya in colour 701.
 Anastasia test knit, used 330.5 yards of Trekking Art in a pink variegated colour way. Full details once the pattern is published soon!!!!

WIP's: This week I am still working on Nantucket by Laura Linneman in Indigodragonfly Worsted. Colour is Curse Your Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal!
My 32nd Birthday Sweater using Ruca Multy by Araucania, DK 100% sugar cane fibre, 100g = 263yards
My Kandahar socks, pattern from: Socktopus, yarn: fivemoons Selardi 4ply, colour Sweet Geranium.
Three test knits, the red one, the blue one and the natural cream one! As each pattern is published I will show and tell in detail.

Spinning: This week on my 1oz Rainbow stone drop spindle I finished the first of the small roving solid colour pieces. It is a lovely red shade.
On my wheel I have done the first half of my BFL from on the round.
On my 0.875oz Murano Glass spindle from Tinas Angoras on Etsy I have started spinning some of my Rolags from Fondant Fibre.

Deliveries: Canon Hand Dyes, Anthony & Cleopatra Shakespeare Club May 2013. 'I will be Cleopatra' colour way on Charles Merino Sock 395yards.
Magazines:  Knitter's Magazine Issue summer 2013 K111,
Noro Spring/Summer2013
The Knitter Issue 60

Competition: 130g Rolags from www.fondantfibre.tictail.com , Thank you to Deborah who very kindly sent them to me as a prize for you lovely people. Also an Orifice Hook made by me. You can choose silver plated or copper wire with an assortment of 18 gem/pearls. Picture shown on competition thread on Ravely.

My nails: Each week just for fun I will be wearing a different Nail Polish. This weeks is: Maybelline New York Color Show in '103 Marinho'

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about crochet charts!! I have done a teeny tiny bit of crochet, but I never use the charts... I have always wondered if anyone actually used them. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and the sound didn't bug me at all because I was listening while doing other stuff and looking over each time you showed something!!

      Delete

Please be honest but gently so...