Tuesday 11 September 2012

Newness

Hi all,
So, health news first.
I had a second opinion consultant yesterday and came away a lot more satisfied for several reasons.
1: He agrees with us that I don't have an eating disorder,
2: He agrees it is not psychological,
3: He's arranging for me to have a full MRI.
So relieved, however he did warn me that because nothing had shown up on my previous investigations either side of my small intestine, that they might find something bad there and just to be warned. Also that it is going to be a long and painful road to recovery whatever is wrong with me. So, after crying a little Dave and I came home to the girls and our wonderful friend who'd looked after them and did some winding down.

Today has been productive knitting wise.
First I finished Kims vest.

Secondly I've picked up Niamhs Heart jumper again because otherwise she'll have grown out of it before i've finished.
Thirdly we went up to Heavenly Yarns and bought more yarn, the last 3 skeins for Stephi and Shawns baby blanket, three more balls of Lang yarn towards my shrug/cardi.
Also I bought another ball of Katia Aztecato make Dave another hat.

This evening having finally caught up on the podcasts by 2 Knit Lit Chicks, I've joined their Shawl KAL starting on 1/10/12. I'm making a wavy shawl using this purple yarn. It's called: Goth Girls Revenge Shadow Gradiant Fingering.

Very me hey!!!

So i'll let you know how i get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be honest but gently so...