Thursday 19 December 2013

Episode 25 : What Elly Forgot

Hi everyone, it's Thursday 19th December 2014
Today Kimberly turned 11 so I'll be baking her cake while she's at school.
I recorded last night so I hope you enjoy this weeks show.


Fo's: Layla by Brenda Castiel
Snowflake washcloth,
Keira's Socks, Steps to Recovery by Elspeth Campbell (me)
Charlottes Hat, Perseverance by Elspeth Campbell (me)

Wip's: Niamhs socks Daughter's Love by Elspeth Campbell (me just not published yet, publishing January 2014, )
Kims Cardi: Clamdigger Cardi made age 10
Samanthas Wristers just a pattern I've made up.
Medy the Jellyfish by Elspeth Campebell (me just not published yet, publishing January 2014)

Hat Kal: Keep posting your hats folks,

Spinning: Green Batts on my wheel
Mulled wine Batts from www.fondantfibre.com on my new drop spindle from SpinCityUk on Etsy

My patterns need test knitters, so go sign up on the testing thread here.

Deliveries:
 Stitch markers from here
Blue cotton araucarnia

Etsy shop: I will be updating as I make things instead of weekly or monthly updates.
I have a 10% discount code: hohoho
So go take a peeky and treat yourself here.

My nails this week: Barry M Nail Paint ~ 340 Aqua Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be honest but gently so...