Thursday 21 November 2013

Episode 22: Hiro got Finished

Welcome everyone, I recorded this weeks episode on Wednesday 20th November.


Brief show notes:
Finished my Hiro jumper, by Julia Farwell-Clay
Works In Progress: Socks for Kim, Mel, Ginny,
Pau Hana by Mel of Single Handed Knits.

Spinning, zwartbles fleece I bought and have been processing on my drop spindle. Also some Fondant Fibre rolags on my lightweight spindle and some Alpaca I dyed on another spindle, my wheel spinning has been very little.

Deliveries:
Ashford hand carders,
Bags from Slipped Stitch Studios,
Swapetition parcel from SavvyMel who produces Savvy Girls Podcast. Linked in the side bar.

Sock Kal drawing will be drawn Live next Tuesday 26th November and I will post more yarn in the Sock Kal thread on Ravelry.
My shop : www.etsy.com/shop/EllysKnitInSanity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be honest but gently so...