Saturday 16 November 2013

Episode 21: No Name

Hi everyone, I recorded on Thursday this week,


No Fo's

WIP's:  Kims Socks, using Invictus Yarns, Herme, Master of my Feet, toe up pattern recipe.
Mel's Socks, using Two Grey Dogs, merino silk blend, My pattern ~ Swish Socks, I will release this pattern after Christmas,
Hiro by Julia Farwell-Clay, using Cascade 220 Heathers,
Despicable Spirals, test knit for Ginny of Penguin Soup Podcast. Linked in the right side bar.

Spinning: I have finished the single of my Unwind Yarn Company, Sanibel Stoop, grey merino.
I have also spun and 2 plyed the Camel Silk Fibre I will be stocking in my shop. I love this blend the most.

The only deliveries I have received are for me to make items for my shop on etsy.
Jewellery can be bought from www.next.co.uk and yes they deliver internationally.

Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/EllysKnitInSanity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be honest but gently so...