Wednesday 31 July 2013

Episode 7: Holidays!!!

Welcome to this week episode, 30th July 2013.


FO's  Ginkgo is now complete and it is stunning I highly recommend this pattern.

WIP's  Brenda Castiel Test knit,
Vortex for Belinda Harris-Reid,
32nd Birthday Sweater using Ruca Multy,
My Sweet Geranium Socks,
I've been knitting some Hexi Puff for a Bee Keepers Blanket I started a while ago,
Also I've been knitting samples for a book review for next week with Keira.
The blanket, Keiras Hat and my sisters Nashira Stole haven't had anything done on them this week.

Bird Kal & Sparkle Swap Both start this Thursday 1st August, I am very excited to be running these, the number of participants may be small but still great fun none the less.

Spinning I haven't spun on my drop spindles this week,
On my wheel I have finished the Fondant Fibre I was Spinning and I have started my 'Gem' Loop bullseye bump.

Up Next......
I'll be  taking part in the spin for a sweater SAL on Whatcha Swatchin podcast using 500g of mixed blend of Fine Merino, Tussah Silk, Baby Camel and De-haired Llama in a purple and red mix.
Starting my Dream bird shawl and planning for the sparkle swap.
I will also be joing in with the 2 Knit Lit Chicks Sweater Kal on 15th August until 1st December.

Deliveries I received my two bags from www.slippedstitchstudios.com and the code for free shipping is valid until midnight on Wednesday 31st July code: KNITINSANITY0713
My second shipment from Canon Hand Dyes Anthony & Cleopatra Club arrived,

Nails this week: L'Oreal Paris Color Riche 601.French Riviera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be honest but gently so...