Thursday 15 November 2012

Snuggly

Hi all,
I'm just posting my latest little pattern called Snuggly.
It's a very simple cowl, knit in chunky yarn.

Snuggly



Yarn: 1x100g skein of La Boheme Starburst in Madrid 165 yds/ approx 150m
6mm x 40cm circular or long dpns,
1 Stitch marker,
Darning needle.

With 6mm 40cm circular needle or 6mm dpns cast on 90 stitches.
Join in the round being careful not to twist the stitches.
Place marker at beginning of the round.

Row 1: Purl
Rows 2-6: Knit,

Repeat rows 1 - 6 ten times in total.
Purl 1 row.
Cast off knit wise.
Sew in the ends with the darning needle.

I literally had 1.5m//2yds left of yarn.
I hope you enjoy the simplicity of this cowl as much as I do.
Happy knitting Folks
Elspeth x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be honest but gently so...