Saturday 8 March 2014

Episode 33: The Unicorn in the room

Hi everyone and welcome back, this week was recorded on Friday 7th March 2014, is another one with Dave, Knittmonkey on Ravelry, and Joey my puppy. It is the Dave birthday show people!!!


FO's: Dave Unicorn Cowl, designed by Ruby Knits, using bulky and chunky yarns.

Wips: Perceptions hat, photo coming soon on here, pattern needs test knitters please!
Norwegian Blue Socks, basic top down after though heel socks on 2.5mm 8" addi circulars.
No vivid squares this week, I've taken the week off!
Daves: Gilded Cardigan. Using Cascade Dolce on 3.75mm circulars.

Any mans sweater kal: Guston sweater using cardinal red.

Spinning: I've not done any spinning on my wheel,
Grenadillo drop spindle: Obligatory Box of chocolates, 2nd tribble.
Blue Delphinium and Forget-me-not spindle: Blue jeans and lipstick ~ fondant fibre, organic merino 100g, it was a surprise gift from my friend Flo who is MaggieTN on ravelry.

Cross stitch: none this week, Dave is starting his this week.

Purchases and Deliveries:
Lucid, from www.voolenvine.com
Rowan Wool Worsted in Grasshopper.
Knitter's Magazine from xrx publishing.
Dave bought Karbonz to swap for my symfonie tips.
I was gifted the Wispy Cardigan by Cazzynono which I will be starting soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be honest but gently so...