* Niamhs socks, yarn is Rainbow Dash - Tuxedo Glitz from www.penguin-soup.com Ginny has the Penguin soup podcast http://antenara.hipcast.com/rss/penguinsoup.xml
heel I used was from a tutorial from Tina of http://blip.tv/knittingblooms/rss/iTunes
* Emmas socks, yarn is Sweet Geranium - Selardi 4ply from www.fivemoons.co.uk
* After though heel socks - fivemoons yarn, pattern by Laura Linneman http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/afterthought-heel-socks
* Stripey Socks - Love Me Do - Lollipop yarn http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/brands/lollipop-yarn
* Cardigan with Pockets by Jane Ellison http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cardigan-with-pockets yarn id Noro Sarubia which was discontinued.
*Clam digger - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/clam-digger yarn is http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/king-cole-merino-blend-dk and http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/stylecraft-ltd-twilight
* Wuthering Heights Shawl http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/wuthering-heights-shawl
using http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/skein-queen-bamboozle-lace and Alpaca lace weight yarn.
* Leftie http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/leftie using cashmere and merino
* Determination hat which will be published at the end of the month.
Spindles all have rolags from www.fondantfiber.com being spun on them
My wheel has some Whitefaced Woodland again from fondant fiber.
Woolemeiser 100% Merino superwash which I bought for a Hitchhiker shawl.
Penguin Soup - Rainbow Dash - tuxedo glitz
Penguin Soup - High Tea - King BFL base
Dye for Yarn www.dyeforyarn.com 100% Silk lace weight in the Ghost - undyed
Karbonz 2.5mm 80cm circular for magic loop
Karbonz sock dpn set 2mm - 4mm 15cm. from www.artofyarn.com
My nails were natural on this weeks show, my health check is short about my physio.