Wednesday 7 August 2013

Episode 8.1 Manic!

Wednesday 7th July 2013
WIP's:
Brenda Castiel test knit using Sirdar Baby Bamboo,
Vortex by Belinda Harris-Reid using Silky from Belinda & Ruth,
my Sweet Geranium Socks using fivemoons Selardi 4ply in colour Sweet Geranium, www.fivemoons.co.uk for her sock clubs, hexi puff yarn sets and a new cashmere club.....
Dreambird Shawl, for the Bird Kal running until last day of August.
Hexi puffs for my Beekeepers Quilt.
Neutral Dishcloth by Deb Buckingham.

Spinning:
Wheel - My WOW blend,( Merino, BFL, Tussah Silk, De-haired black baby llama and de-haired baby camel. One 9th spun so far!
My Blue/Green Agate 1oz tinas angoras spindle - Monet rolags from Fondant Fibre rolag club.

We had Tracie who co-hosts The 2 Knit Lit Chicks podcast with her mum Barb and her family visit us for the day here in Exeter. It was lovely to have such wonderful company. Plus Barb made me a cowl as a gift. Barb and I constantly chat via one medium or another. They also gave me a tape measure :-) I love how cute it is!!!

Deliveries:
1st instalment of the Fondant Fibre Rolag Club, 100g in Monet colour,
2 Skeins of Fyberspate Gleem lace weight in Ocean Green,
A jumbo Bobbin for my Ashford Traditional for plying.

Patterns I've bought:  all available on www.ravelry.com
Clam Digger for Kimberlys Christmas Gift
Fledgling Feather weight for Keiras Christmas Present
Featherweight Cardigan for myself,
Knitter's Curiosity Cabinet Volumes 1 & 2.

Etsy: EllysKnitInSanity on Etsy is where I'm selling Orifice hooks and Spindle Gloves (copyright) to raise a bit of money towards Christmas, I will take custom orders for people now I have a regular new making routine sorted out.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the podcst! It was just like sitting down with you and having a chat.

    Good luck with everything. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be honest but gently so...