Tuesday 18 October 2011

Knit for joy....

Hi Folks,
I am currently working on several projects. A scarf for my hubby, a cream sleeveless hoody for my middle daughter, a thigh length over jacket for myself, a deep red/pink cable jumper for myself, my daughter bought me the wool for my last birthday, it's bamboo and cotton, feels amazing to touch and so nice to knit with. I'm also knitting a multi coloured fluufy jumper thats slouchy and a green mix cable cardigan for myself for the spring. Also a long 36'' length brown cardigan with alpaca yarn, its so soft and cuddly that i can't wait to finish it :-)
My latest yarn order arrived yesterday too, Debbie Bliss Riva shade 2 to make the scarf in her magazine, and some lovely balmoral for a plain sweater for cosy days.
Over the last three and a half, four weeks i've had a cold which turned into flu so i've been absolutely rotten and only done a few hours knitting each week. I have though managed to start on my middle daughters christmas stocking which is great hey!!! Again it's pink but she's very girly.
Right so I'm off to have a good solid day of crafting, I'll post some more photos over the next few days so that you can see what i've been up to.
Bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be honest but gently so...